Homehelper Housekeeping Ltd
244 5th Avenue, Suite G226
New York, NY 10001
Tel (347) 464-9758
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING AGENCY AGREEMENT AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS (as you're bound by the following terms and conditions)
This agency agreement and terms and conditions shall be effective and valid for a period of one year from commencement.
- Homehelper Housekeeping Ltd ("The Agent") agrees to provide a housekeeper (Cleaning Person[s]) to ("The Principal" also known as "The Client") for housekeeping services by the hour.
- In addition, 'The Client' agrees to pay 'The Agent' for the hours of housekeeping service. All payments are final and no refunds allowed after housekeeper works the time.
- Customer must be home during the entire cleaning session to provide supervision and guidance to ensure a successful cleaning session. If you can not be home, please cancel or reschedule.
- It is agreed that you The Client will contact our office at 347-464-9758 to resolve any service problems while the housekeeper is still working at your home. No rework nor refunds allowed afterwards.
- Because we're an agency and our housekeepers are assigned to you as temporary employees (TEMPS), if you The Client hires away our use our housekeeper[s] privately, you agree to pay $5,000 agency fee to Homehelper Housekeeping LTD (The Agent). This shall be in effect for up to 1-year from the commencement date[s] mentioned above.
- Extra time, if requested, is $13 per ½ hour to be paid online at http://www.homehelperhousekeeper.com/sales.html. You The Client agrees not to pay the housekeeper directly for additional time!
- If the housekeeper has to wait for more than 15-minutes before allowed to start working, the total wait time will be considered time served.
- Your appointment allows an additional 30-minute (window) for housekeepers to arrive.
- It is agreed that If you "The Client" selected a specific housekeeper who later becomes unavailable on the actual day of the appointment, "The Agent" at it's sole discretion will automatically send a different housekeeper to provide coverage.
- Tipping is encouraged. The customary tips are between $10 to $25.
- To change or cancel your cleaning services appointment, 24 hour notice is required. Otherwise, $30 late fee is due or forfeiture of Promo voucher in lieu of payment.
- So as not to incur finance charge and additional fees, including legal expenses, The Client agrees to pay amounts immediately upon receipt of invoice or payment request.
- So as not to incur additional fees and penalties including legal expenses, The Client agrees not to hire away our cleaning person or use her privately. This clause shall be in effect for up to 1-year from the commencement date[s] mentioned above.
- Housekeeper[s] will bring equipment and supplies as per your order.
- Housekeeper brings cleaning supplies.
- The Client agrees to waive all claims against The Agent and The Housekeeper in the event of accidental property damage by the housekeeper while working.
- The Client agrees to keep personal jewelry, cash, cell phones, and expensive and valuable small pocket sized items in a secure area while The Housekeeper is working for The Client.
- Types of Cleaning services:
- 'Lite to Regular Style Cleaning: is usually a good surface cleaning.
- 'Deep Style Cleaning: is cleaning very dirty surfaces and/or beyond the surfaces like inside cupboards, drawers, inside the conventional oven, inside closets, inside the refrigerator etc.
For 'Lite to Regular Style Cleaning' the following time estimates apply:
Add 30-minutes per load for wash laundry, dry and fold
||Small studio or 1-bath and 1-kitchen
||1-living room, 1-bath and 1-kitchen
||1-bedroom, 1-living room, 1-bath and 1-kitchen
||1-bedroom, 1-living room, 2-bath and 1-kitchen
||2-bedrooms, 1-living room, 1-bath and 1-kitchen
||2-bedrooms, 1-living room, 2-bath and 1-kitchen
||3-bedrooms, 1-living room, 2-bath and 1-kitchen
||3-bedrooms, 1-living room, 2-bath and 1-kitchen
||4-bedrooms, 1-living room, 2-bath and 1-kitchen
For Deep Style Cleaning (time estimates) go to http://www.homehelperhousekeeper.com/quotes/
- No outside window cleaning in risky nor dangerous positions.
- No furniture restoration
- No carpet, rug, nor upholstery shampooing
- No floor restoration
- No handyman type service
- No Painting
- No mold nor hazardous materials cleanup
- No Cooking
- No cleaning all the floors on knees by hand. Generally only the kitchen and bathroom floors may be cleaned on knees by hand.
19. It is agreed by both parties that 'The Agent' reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the housekeeping appointment (for any problems with the appointment) without recourse or penalty from The Client
20. It is agreed by both parties that if any part[s] of this agency agreement or terms and conditions is [are] not enforceable by law, such part[s] should not void or invalidate the entire agreement or terms and conditions.
By keeping this appointment or rescheduled time, The Agent and The Client agrees with this Agency Agreement and Terms and Conditions. Otherwise, you The Client must cancel the appointment by using the link provided in your e-mail confirmation or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.